Fartsack be damned! 3 noble warriors fought through the malaise of the midweek. Here is how the adhoc Q went down.
- 25 SSH
- 20 merkins
- 20 2x LBC
- 20 Russian soldiers
- Arm circles – 10 small/5 big, front and backwards
- Lucky Bus Loop – farmers carry to the four quadrants of the bus loop, perform 15 reps of a certain exercise, adding a new exercise for each quadrant, with a total of 8 at the end
- Lawnmower pulls – each arm (9x)
- Deep squats (8x)
- Tricep curls (7x)
- High pulls (6x)
- Alternating arm KB swings (5x)
- Alternating weighted lunges (4x)
- Heels to heaven (3x)
- Sit ‘n presses (2x)
- Farmers carry to the parking lot
- Ring of fire – 2x (10 merkins each round)
- COT with YHC taking us out
No Q today, no problem. Just fall back to a variation of the Lucky Horseshoe, which is always a recipe for a smoker. Props to White Deer for gutting through with higher weight and a wicked cough. Great to see Offshore; always a fan of him not having 8 am classes to teach. Finally, hope you enjoyed the rest Johnsonville!
God is good all the time!