7 Davillians said no to their fart sacks and yes to working off all the good Christmas food. The conditions were cold and windy but it was still sunny and 70.
This is how it when down:
Parking lot tracers then mosey to the back of the HS
COP (ALL IC)
- Don Quixotes
- Smurf Jacks
- American Hammers
- Plank Jacks
- Arm Cirlces
Complete 10 Jack Ass Merkins, 10 Donkey Kick, and 10 Mtn Donkeys
Mosey to the basketball court
Complete the following Suicides: Regular Suicides, Burpee Suicides, Bear Crawl Suicides
Mosey to the tennis courts
Partner Up, use the perimeter of the courts; first side – partner wheelbarrow, second side- partner carriers: switch roles for sides three and four
Mosey to the exercise station
Daville Rusty Cage
Split into two groups: First group does 10 Burp-ups while second group does 10 Jerkins then switch
Mosey to the bus loop
Catch Me If You Can
Partner up, first partner does exercises while second partner runs around the bus loop until they catch the first partner then switch. Exercises were as follows: Lunges, Broad Jump Burpees, Polar Bears
Indian Run back to the SF
30 Secs of Mary with 10 Gas Pumps IC
Numberama, Namerama, YHC took us out.
The question was ask several times today what was the plan (or theme)? YHC has been know to always have a theme based Q. The only theme today was to pull a Lab Rat and not to have a plan. Even thou YHC had included some of the best parts of DaVille (Parking tracers, Suicides, Donkey kicks, and the bus loop) everything was decides within in minutes are start that section
- Lab Rat and Phonics kept the mumble chatter going to the whole time.
- Helix was the odd man out during tennis partners but showed great skills with modifying to include bear crawls, lunges, and one legged hops. Great job Helix!
- Jerkins can be difficult when the bar is only about a foot off the ground
- Opus was hoping that the gas pump would bring about the 4th F for him, it was unsuccessful
- YHC can now check off No Plan Q off his F3 Bucket List
- 2018 Breaking Bread dates have been added to the Q sheet. Be sure to sign up and don’t make Lab Rat have to sign up 4 times
SPIT ON THAT!!