With much hype in RVA about a milestone birthday Q happening north of the river, seven PAX stayed SOJ to see what would transpire.
- SSH x 29
- Merkins x 12
- LBC’s x 20
- Imperial Walkers x 29
- Copperhead Squats x 12
- Helicopters x 10 (planned for 20 – audible to 10)
- 100 Merkins – partner 1 completes merkins, partner 2 holds elbow plank – switch every 10
- 200 LBC’s – partner 1 completes LBC’s, partner 2 holds 6 inches – switch every 20
- 300 Squats – partner 1 completes squats, partner 2 holds invisible squat – switch every 30
Mosey to basketball courts and line up on baseline – perform exercise 1 across the width of the court, stopping at the near foul line, mid-court, and far foul line for exercise 2.
- Round 1: Bear Crawls and 5 Merkins
- Round 2: Lunges and 5 Squats
- Round 3: Crab Walk and 5 2-count Freddie Mercury’s
- Round 4: Alligator Walk and 5 Carolina Drydock’s
Mosey to the hill beside the tennis courts
Modified Triple Check:
1 person at the top of the hill completing Donkey Kicks, 1 person at the bottom of the hill doing WWII situps, third person bear crawls up/down the hill and switching every ascent or descent.
Mosey back to the parking lot for 5 Minutes of Mary
- LBC’s x 20 IC
- 10 Merkins OYO
- Freddie Mercuries x 20 IC
- 10 Werkins OYO
- Dying Cockroach x 10 IC
- 10 Diamond Merkins OYO
- Hello Dollies x 10 IC
- 5 Burpees OYO
NMS – the PAX didn’t realize it, but they were in store for a birthday Q as well. YHC threw some 29 counts and 12/20 counts in the COP, but didn’t inform the PAX until the end that they were helping celebrate my 29th.
YHC was working through some knee pain after Marmaduke’s NoToll beast yesterday, so I lined up a ground and pound workout with not much running other than mosey’s between workouts. Lots of groaning and mumblechatter during Lazy Dora and the crawls on the basketball courts – which YHC takes as a compliment! The Lazy Dora with the “resting” partner doing a static hold of the same muscle group was really tough…I think that will definitely make a comeback in the future.
It was nice to meet Roscoe and Beaker, hope to see them around other AO’s in the coming year.
Thanks for letting me lead this morning gentleman! Here is looking forward to one more year of #doublehate and another decade of #hate!!!
- HDHH tonight @ the Answer – 5ish
- Marmaduke has the Q tomorrow at Timberwolf for his 100th post of 2017 (starting in May) #respect
– Why walk when you can Wheelbarrow?