3 Men, One Female, one Canine, and one Buck* met up for a chilly yet sunny and calm morning for a lap around one of RVA’s many outdoor gems. Here’s what transpired…
- 10 mile: South Side (Buttermilk), Forest Hill, New Bridge, return on North Bank
- 7 mile: South Side (Buttermilk), New Bridge, return on North Bank*
- ? mile: North Side to Tx Beach entrance and return.
- Welcome again to Whistleblower who wanted to experience the trails. As expected, the PAX were gentlemen and no whistles were blown.
- Shakedown and Lola met up with Offshore and Sally on their return across North Bank and came back as a group.
- Shakedown performed his classic shuffle a couple times thanks to the hidden roots and rocks but no one was injured in the performance.
- *Thanks to Shakedown and Lola for adding an extra mile to their run by finishing and then doubling-back to scoop up YHC who was coming along North Bank
- **Word has it, Shakedown and/or Lola were nearly impaled by what was described as a majestic buck. We are fortunate to have access to such a terrific park system and wildlife.