An even dozen came out to burn some pre-holiday calories. Routes were created for all distances, but only takers for 5 and 6s.
- Up to the road to the main entrance and turn right to make the ascent to Three Chopt.
- Take the access road to Grove. Left on Grove.
- 5s turn left on Wilton, Left on Dillwyn, Right on Seneca to Patterson
- 6s turn left on Wisteria to Patterson
- All routes go west bound on Patterson to Honaker. Left on Honaker to Three Chopt.
- Cross Three Chopt to the right and down Boatwright past the stadium, the Robins Center and around the parking lot to drop down to the lake.
- 5s do a counter clockwise loop of the lake to conclude at the VSF.
- 6s just head back to the VSF.
YHC took us out.
Not too much mumble chatter this morning. The Pax liked the route and sounds like it is a new classic. I pose a challenge to the Pax to name this route. The best idea will be taken from the post.
- Wednesday – Special kid friendly Hoedown for the 2.0s @ 6:30 am for 45 minutes.
- Thursday – Thanksgiving workout at Mary. Holiday time at 6:00 am with coffee afterwards.
- Sunday – Breaking Bread – See Hardywood for details and to offer a hand.
- Next Wednesday the 29th – “Red Wine and Crayons” HDHH at TYAs newly completed project that coincidentally is Marv’s future home. Ms and 2.0s welcome. See backblast.
Time to Taper,