4 men today for a who’s Q is it day!
Mossy to Clover Hill High school to start the warm up which went a little something like this.
15 Cotton pickers
Head to the track for 2 rounds of 4 corners.
- 10 squats
- 10 push-ups
- 10 LBC
- 10 Burpee
- 15 squats
- 15 push-ups
- 15 LBC
- 15 Burpee
Little round of Lindsey brought to us by McRib
- 30 Incline push-ups and 10 box cutters – Up and down the bleachers
- 25 Incline push-ups and 15 box cutters – Crawl bear to light pole
- 20 Incline push-ups and 20 box cutters – run 1 lap around the track
- 10 Incline push-ups and 30 box cutters – run 1/2 lap around the track
Back at the flag
- Quick round of ring of fire with American hammers to finish.
COT, Name-a-rama, Number-rama
Good work today with high humidity and a light mist of rain. Continue to keep encouraging PAX to show as we need to increase the numbers as we head into winter season! Always a pleasure to lead such a fine group of men.
Iron sharpens Iron!
Looks like it was a solid workout! Nice job fellas!
Nice BB Honeymoon and thanks for taking the lead. It was nice and humid morning for a solid beat down.
Til next time.