17 Willing and able Dogs showed up on this wet and rainy gloomy morning to welcome YHC to WDog for the first time.
This is how it went down:
Mosey to circle in front of amphitheater
- Invisible Jump Rope
- WWII Sit-Ups
- Freddie Mercury
- Arm Circle
Mosey to the bottom of the amphitheater
Done in succession with no rest — 20 Squats, 20 Box Jumps, 20 Lunges (10 each leg), 20 Split Jacks (10 each leg forward). Rinse and Repeat with sets of 30 and 10
Booyah Merkin Ladder
With a partner starting at the bottom of the amphitheater complete 1 Booyah Merkin. Bear crawl to the next row and complete 2 Booyah Merkins. Rinse and Repeat increasing by one at each row until you get to top (18) – Called an audible at 15
Mosey to the star in front of the Carillon
Complete the following exercises while partner runs to the carillon, bear crawls up the stairs, runs around the top, back down then switch:
100 Burpees (Audible at around 75-85)
200 Squats (Audible to 150)
300 WWII Sit-ups (Audible to 200 or till Q calls time)
Mosey back to the SF
Numberama, Namerama, YHC took us out.
YHC has been fired up this week so he has been showing up at least 15 to 20 minutes early at each AO. Normally he would be the first to arrive but as you know whenever the blue truck shows up, you are never the first.
The SF was planted and the PAX got to work. During the COP the PAX had it’s normal mumble chatter to try and throw the Q off the cadence. Circle K was a LIFO so YHC is sad he missed his favorite COP exercise, Invisible Jump Rope.
During the Aiken legs the PAX got creative with how to complete the box jumps. Most did the normal way using the first row, some when up another row, and other use the orchestra pit. LabRat did challenge Hardywood to box jump to the stage. Glad to see Hardywood declined to prevent any injury.
YHC learned a couple of things this morning Qing WDog:
- Timing is harder than Dogpile so YHC apologizes for all the audibles.
- LabRat think you are mad at him when you get aggressive with a Q.
- The PAX is still not a fan of Burpees during Dora exercises.
- F3Charlottesville….wanna go up one Saturday? – See Lab Rat for details
- follow us on Twitter for all things F3: @f3Richmond
- Special Memorial Day convergence at Belle Isle 0630. Meet at parking lot on Tredegar. – See HoneyDo’s Preblast
- ReeseStrong Rock & Roll Cornhole Tournament June 10th – See Phonics
- Fudd is having a party the evening of June 10th. M’s are welcome. – Reply to Preblast if interested
SPIT ON THAT!!