White Deer and YHC tag-teamed Q’ed this edition of Gridiron, with YHC kicking it off. Here it how it went down:
- 25 SSH
- 20 Russian soldiers
- 8 8 count bodybuilders (pan PAX count)
- 10 merkins
- 20 APD
- 20 Freddy Mercuries
- 20 DQ
- Mosey to the Pavillion – 25 dips, 25 one leg step-ups (right leg), 25 dips, 25 one leg step-ups (left leg), 25 dips…PAX does WWII sit-ups waiting for everyone to complete
- Mosey to the football field for four corners (using 1/2 the field)
- Partner-up and wheel barrow to each corner with 10 deep squats at each stop
- Karaoke run to each corner with 10 merkins at each stop
- Bear crawl and Crawl bears to each corner with 10 WWII sit-ups at each stop
- Backwards run to each corner with 10 monkey humpers at each stop
- Mosey to the parking lot for KB flurry led by White Deer
- Bear crawl to KB in middle of parking lot
- 15 two handed swings
- 10 merkin rows
- 20 presses
- 10 lawnmower pulls with each arm
- 10 halos clockwise and 10 counterclockwise
- 10 around the worlds clockwise and 10 counterclockwise
- 10 figure eights each direction
- 10 one-handed swings with each arm
- 20 sit-up presses
- 15 standing rows
- 25 Alabama honeymoons
- 10 tricep curls while laying on your 6
- Parking lot sprints to end
COT with YHC taking us out with a prayer of thanksgiving, grateful for the able bodies to work-out and the fellowship of the PAX
Moleskin – Note to self, do not include an exercise unless you are sure you remember all of its components. YHC completely butchered the 8 count body builders. It had been a while, and it was brutal to see. Earthworm would be shaking his head in bewilderment.
Chum Bucket was a beast on the four corners. The man is a human wheel barrow with epic strength. I have nothing but admiration for his efforts. If only I had that type of strength. I was impressed to say the least.
Good to see Cheetah out again. He is becoming a regular, which is welcomed. Johnsonville continues to work hard despite a healing knee. Great teamwork from the father and son on the wheelbarrows. Big t-claps!
Welcome back Cecil! We knew you were coming back after a few weeks away, so we amped up the workout just for you.
Finally, YHC confirmed how to silence the mumble chatter from White Deer…all it takes is a few red pills. White Deer was ready to take the Q over after 4 iterations of four corners. YHC had more, but he had had enough.
A few of the PAX did go get bagels at Einstein’s for some fellowship afterwards. It was a blessing to be with the GridIron PAX as iron sharpens iron. Thanks for letting YHC lead.