8 Northerners overcame their fartsack to catch up for lost time in this month plank challenge. The SF was planted and the PAX got to work
This is how it went to down!!
Mosey around the parking to allow for any LIFO’s to join
COP (All in IC)
- Invisible Jump Rope
- Arm Circles
Partner up. First partner runs around the church while second partner complete a plank exercise, then switch. Rinse and Repeat if necessary to pick up the six. Plank exercises were as follows:
- Straight Arm Plank
- Forearm Plank
- Plank Jacks
- Side Plank Crunch
- Push-up Side Plank
- One-legged Plank (Right Leg)
- One-legged Plank (Left Leg)
Plank the Night Away
The PAX completed the following dancing plank exercise for 2 to 3 minutes each:
- The Cupid Shuffle Plank
- Cha Cha Slide Plank
Mosey to the SF for 2 minutes of Mary’s
- Up and Down Planks IC
- Forearm Plank (1 min)
- Dolphin Plank (30 secs)
Numberama, Namerama, Emoji took us out.
ts near the end of the month and YHC had made a observation that no one had made planks a priority during their Q’s this month. Well time to change that!!
YHC got there early with LP to find Emoji already waiting in the parking lot. 2nd F time was had while the rest of the PAX arrived.
During the COP our LIFO’s Mudface and Chewy decided to join us. Glad they could make it! Afterwards YHC made the PAX aware the theme of the day would be all about planks. Not sure the PAX embraced this announcements the same way YHC did.
During the Plank-A-Rama the mumble chatter was focused around next month’s challenge, Abucus’ upcoming bike race, and Chewy’s dislike of planking.
While planning his Q, YHC was using YouTube to look up the best form for some of the plank exercises. He stumbled across the The Cupid Shuffle and Cha Cha Slide and knew he couldn’t resist adding them to the workout
During the plank the night away the PAX demand that the Q demonstrate the dancing plank before hand. I’m sure it would have be a sight to see this PAX dancing during the AO this morning.
In the spirit of the F3RVA Podcast giving out weekly awards, the Mechanicsville PAX has decided to award a new one! We will be naming a 2.0 of the month. This month’s 2.0 is LP!! Not only his he the youngest PAX member in Mechanicsville week and week out, but also for a 8 year to get up 1 to 2 times a week (Sometimes without his dad Chowdah) is awesome. TClaps LP!!
- Ashcreek 5k May 20th. Sign up at Ashcreek5k.com and use promo code EARTHDAY for $5 off before the 29th. Use team name “F3RVA” when signing up. 5k is a 8am and Kid’s Fun Run is at 9am. F3 will have a booth. Come out and help spread the word in the community!
- Circle K shared with the weather getting warm it’s great to remind some PAX’s members about coming out
- Next month’s challenge will be WWII Sit-Up’s look for the Preblast later today!
- Good Luck to those running in the Ragnar Richmond, Colonial 70 this weekend!
- Here are links to the Dancing planks this morning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6pkTkunq9s & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7VkHk8F-v0
SPIT ON THAT!!