The bus left early from Mechanicsville to come see how the other half lives. Instructions were to bring your own beverages, and to keep extremities inside the vehicle at all times. Hopes were high that the Southside Natives would be active this morning, and they did not disappoint. After the smoke cleared, a Pax 20 strong emerged as a single unified front. We worked out:
- parking lot tracers
- Invisible jump ropes (Double Dutch optional)
- arm circles
- 11’s with incline APD’s and 4-count Freddie Mercury
- Quarter Pounder:
- Run to 25 for 25 merkins, run backwards to start.
- Run to 50 for 50 squats, run backwards to start.
- Run to 75 for 75 2 count mountain climbers, run backwards to start.
- Run to 100 for 100 SSH’s, run backwards to start.
- 4 Corners….ascending:
- 10 WW2 Situps, 10 2 count flutter kicks
- 20 WW2 Situps, 20 2 count flutter kicks
- 30 WW2 Situps, 30 2 count flutter kicks
- 40 WW2 Situps, 40 2 count flutter kicks
- 10 burpees OYO
My apologies in advance, because this morning was awesome and some funny stuff happened. But alas, some crazy stuff is going on at work today that has really held the construction of this BB. So, I will note a couple things from this morning, then everybody can fill the other stuff I missed in the comments section….kinda like a “choose your own adventure” book.
-Toga tried to kick it up with the How many guys from the village does it take to Q? Unfortunately, his bailing on the Q yesterday took the bite out of it.
-Hardywood was working on seeing how he would look in a kilt. If anyone could pull it off, it’s him…..but no.
-Awesome effort today from Viral. I’d share a park bench with you any day.
-Phonics put in 6 workouts in a row….not one of them was in Mechanicsville. A bit of a tour of the city week for him.
-Honeymoon wore a poofy jacket. He looked warm.
Thanks for having us, No Toll. Great to see some guys that we dont run into on the regular any more.
Lab Rat (and Circle K) out.