A fitting 14 beating hearts gathered in the gloom of Huguenot Park for a NoToll V-Day beatdown.
EF planted the flag, here’s how it went down.
Slaughter starter – 10 Burpees
Fore-Mosey around outer rim of the AO and back to first field before penetrating the body of the workout.
COP – all in rhythmic cadence
- Imperial Walkers
- Ball Dippers
- Arm Circles
- Don Quixotes (Speed up then slow it back down)
- Box Cutters
Mosey to end of field
Partner/ Threesome Tango (Plankorama between rounds – Regular Missionary, Spooning, Wives’ Choice, Reach Around)
- Partner 1 5 burpees run to catch Partner 2 bear crawling down field – Team completes 5 burpees together – Flip and continue down field
- Partner 1 10 WWII situps run to catch Partner 2 bunny hopping down field – Team does 10 WWIIs together – Flip and continue down field
- Partner 1 20 SSHs run to catch Partner 2 lunging down field –Team does 20 SSHs together – Flip and continue down field
- Mosey over to side of field – team Wheelbarrow width of field, change positions as desired; alternative crabwalk due to slippery moist conditions
Tunnel of Love set to the soundtrack of many ‘90s APDs
Mosey around fields and continue to Basketball Courts
Rounds of Mary – Freddie Mercuries, American Hammers, LBCs, Merkins, Extended APDs (50 2 ct Thrusts IC)
Big Finish – 10 Burpees
Mosey back to SF, Numberama, Nameorama, COT
YHC couldn’t care less about the Hallmark holiday that is February 14th, but YHC does care about getting stronger and building endurance, thus designed a beatdown to get the blood flowing, heart pumping, and muscles bulging while preparing the PAX to go all night long (at the upcoming races obviously). Apparently some of the PAX really wanted to triple team the Tango given that the Q was left partnerless and had to join up with Bleeder and Singer only to later find out the PAX was an even 14. What gives? YHC is a thoughtful and giving partner. As YHC offered up the crabwalk alternative to Wheelbarrowing, McRib was quick to point out that his hands were ready to glide all over the lubed up back side of Huguenot Park. The jazzy medley of R Kelly and Boys II Men really made the PAX sweat as each member took turns going deep into the tunnel of love. Mumble chatter really picked up before chaos ensued as YHC kept going and going and going during the APDs. Some of the PAX moaned don’t stop while the others were already spent. Great work today men, if you’re still excited about this workout after 4 hours seek help from a doctor. If you know some sad clowns in need of a group of strong sweaty men keep EHing, eventually no will become yes.
If you want:
Beer – See Lockjaw
Golf – See Fudd
Run – See TYA, Toga, or SAAB, he’s always got the runs
Talk – See LabRat
Success Habits and Being Super – See Hardywood
Mood – See R Kelly
EF Hutton Has Spoken.