Eight redwoods posted for super coupon Monday. Here’s how it went down:
Thang: Mosey to field by school for warmup COP: SSH, Imperial Walkers, Strict “Sippy Cup” Merkins, Goblet Squats
Mosey to basketball court for suicides: 1. Suicides with coupons and flutter kicks finisher, 2. Suicides with coupons and burpee finisher, 3. Unweighted suicide
Mosey to wall and partner up:
- One person executes Wonderbras while partner does 10 burpees, repeato x3
- One person holds BTTW while partner executes 20 kettlebell swings, repeato x3
- Unweighted suicide
- Mosey to playground where one partner completes 10 weighted step ups while partner does froggers, repeato x3
- Complete max pull-ups (unassisted and then continuing with spot)
Mosey to flag for Mary fun:
- Face your partner and execute sit-ups with coupon pass for 2 min
- Partner one does 10 coupon presses while partner executes flutter kicks, repeato x3
NMM: Someone who shall remain nameless (Hint: name rhymes with blob) recently stated in some rather blasphemous words that they would never lift a kettle bell. Challenge accepted! The PAX was greeted with an array of coupons befitting an F3 coupon Monday: 45# kb, 35# kb, 2 25# db, cinder block, and one 25# kb kindly lent by Mr Bucket. Hilarity ensued as it quickly became evident to the PAX that nobody was getting out without carrying some weight through the exercises. At least two of the PAX noted that they didn’t know what to expect, but it wasn’t what they got today. YHC believes that boredom is the enemy of fitness, so it’s always good to mix things up. Other items of note:
- Double Bag was back and crushed it.
- Ronnie suffered an injury while falling out of a tree.., but not on the F3 clock.
- Saab did indeed abide through the whole thing.
- Beware of alternative facts spread by Lab Rat on proper burpee form.
- Kettlebell swing lessons are given on Thursdays at Circus Maximus.