Nine men arrived generally on time for today’s iteration of Spider run. One more joined after securing moderately appropriate parking. Q was hoping for, and received, even numbers for a new type of running workout. Here is what transpired:
- There was no route. Much confusion arose.
- Mosey to the intersection of Westhampton and UR Drive
- Instructions were to partner up with someone of different ability than your own. Partners run in opposing directions around the loop of Crenshaw, Keller, Westhampton, UR Drive.
- When the partners meet turn around and return to the rendezvous point
- Repeat a second time, attempting to beat your partner to the spot where you turned around the first time.
- Mosey to the intersection of Richmond and Gateway.
- Choose new partner and repeat same strategy. Loop included Gateway and Richmond Way.
Your mileage may vary as there was likely no 2 people with the same mileage. YHC was desiring something different considering the majority of us hit longer distance mileage this past weekend. This workout was intended to introduce speed work and hill work in the same concept.
- Respect to TwoCan and his service to our country. You witnessed something that has only happened 58 times in history. Regardless of politics, #respect to you. Tomatoes in gowns is always a good thing.
- Tinder leaves many in the PAX at a loss for words
- BT mentioned shotgunning and YHC’s first thought was a slightly chilled can of Natural Light…
- Make sure you sign up to Q before Saab’s bedtime or he will show up thinking he is Q
- HDHH is in the works. TYA may bring lasagna.
- Circle K likes hugs but he would certainly appreciate PAX members make it rain. Thanks for the support for CSAUP Saturday.
Satire is alive! Splinter out.