Seven spider run alums appeared from the ether to take on this iteration of our weekly gathering. To everyone’s surprise a +1 got a head start with a few laps around the lake before getting started. Here’s how it went down:
- Meander east from the commons and head toward the river road entrance
- Turn right and head up Crenshaw
- Exit UR and cross College drive to Westham.
- Right on Westham to Baldwin
- Right on Baldwin which turns to Hampshire which turns to Horsepen
- Climb Horsepen to Patterson
- Right on Patterson for a brief jog then right on Ridge Top
- Descend Ridge top to… oh no! Chandler
- Up Chandler to the top back down then left on Gardiner
- Meander back to the VSF
The route was basically 5 miles. Those in front got a little extra by mother goosing where appropriate to assist with directions as well as keep the PAX together.
Marv and/or Sippy were lost until they saw Chandler. Then they were lost no more.
Pucker persevered even though he was noncommittal at the start. You show up, you do what the Q says. Lucky for you there was nothing less than 5 planned.
Great to see Bleeder get a head start today. Had YHC known he could have planned for a rendezvous point somewhere on Westham. Bleeder’s navigation ability allowed him to meet us up anyhow. Way to push it Bleeder.
CSAUP – you know it
Podcast – coming soon