7 faithful men showed up in the heavy rain to post at the first DaVille workout of 2017. Life jackets were handed out and the PAX got to work:
Parking lot Tracers (in honor of LabRat)
- SSH x 25 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 20 IC
- LBC’s x 20 IC
- Crab Cakes x 15 IC
- LBFC’s x 10 IC
- Arm Circles x 10 Small / 5 Big Reverso
Run across the parking lot and back
3 Sets each
The Beast (Parking lot style)
PAX choice of 6 exercises. Exercises completed:
- Burpees (Emoji’s Choice)
- Jump Squats (Sugar Baby’s Choice)
- 2 count America Hammers (Toga’s Choice)
- Diamond Merkins (Helix’s Choice)
- Squats (Mud Face’s Choice)
- SSH’s (Wheelie Choice)
- Bonus Round – LBC’s (Spit’s Choice)
Mosey to the Flag
Ring of Fire
Emoji took us out
LabRat had the Q this morning but feel victim to the Punisher chills (The Carpenter got it as well) and ask on the FB chat if anyone could Q. YHC allows other first to speak up but after no takers, a plan was put into place. (Toga felt the chills was a lame excuse)
The PAX showed up to the rain slowing down thinking we maybe able to get by with out being poured on, mother nature has different plans. By the time the beast had begun the heavens had opened up!
Mumble Chatter was mainly about LabRat being a no show, how heavy the rain was getting, and also an update on Emoji M.
The PAX was truly a PAX today. Members would complete their exercises during the beast and immediately turn around a complete with the other PAX members still working. YHC was very excited to see this.
- Emoji’s M is at home recovery well from her surgery (she has been battling breast cancer over the last 6 to 9 months)
- Need some to sign up and Q The Creek on Friday.
- LBC’s Monthly Challenge – Janurary. 10k is the Goal. See link below to sign up!
SPIT ON THAT!!