15 hardcore men spreading over 6 decades including 7 returns from part 1 brought their antlers for part 2 of the Reindeer Games. Shovel Flag was planted and this is what was completed:
Short run around the parking lot to pick any LIFO’s
- SSH x25 IC
- Hillbillies x 20 IC
- Crab Cakes x 15 IC
- LBFC x 10 IC
- Arm Circles x 10 small x 5 big IC reverso
Mosey to the field
Game 4 – Vixen’s Escalator
PAX complete exercises of 10, then 10, 20 then 10, 20, 30 then 10, 20, 30, 40 then back down. This was completed at each corner of the field. Exercises were as follows:
- 10 – Burpees
- 20 – WWII Sit-ups
- 30 – Merkins
- 40 – LbC’s
Game 5 – Comet’s Railroad
PAX start in single file line. First PAX drops to low plank, second PAX jumps over first PAX runs 5 yards and gets in low plank. Third PAX jumps over both PAX runs 5 yards and gets in low plank. After all PAX have gone (this was completed in groups of 3), the first PAX jumps over all the PAX and returns to low plank. Continue until the PAX reaches the road.
Game 6 – Cupid Loves Bear Crawls
PAX line up head to feet in plank position. The man at the back of the line, bear crawls to front of the line, weaving in and out of planking PAX and yells when at front. Next man does the same thing until all PAX have completed. Repeato
Mosey back to the flag
The Carpenter took us out
Great fun was had by all on this gloomy Christmas Eve Eve. YHC showed up a little later than normal to find the parking lot empty (5:25). But all of sudden a wave of cars came rushing in and things got started.
During COP, YHC introduced a new exercise LBFC (Little Baby Flutter Crunch). On your 6, feet do flutter kick while upper body does crunch, only counting the crunches. This may make an appearance during part 3.
The mumble chatter was at a all time low during Vixen’s game. YHC feel this was due to the focus level of the PAX and the fact that no Rat could be found.
Cupid’s Loves Bear Crawls (aka Bear Crawl Snake) was not well greeted by the PAX. YHC feels some member should have been at The Shining the day before to understand what Love is all about.
During COT a falling object (maybe an acron) feel into Emoji’s eye. He seems to be ok but Wild Thing came over to comfort him just in case
- Reindeer Game to concluded at DogPile tomorrow. Clown Car meeting at the WaWa on 301 at 5:30
- Order your Focus Prayer Books by paying Abacus $20 and going to this link and filling out the form – – – http://www.paracleteanswers.com/material.html
- CSAUP Saturday Janurary 21st. 9 to 10 mile run with short AO in between. 3 to 4 hour with cook out afterwards. See Circle K and more Pre-blast for details
- LBC’s Monthly Challenge – Janurary. 10k is the Goal. See link below to sign up!
- Prayers go out to the Salvucci Family (TYA) with their loss of Ruth Salvucci
SPIT ON THAT!