Men, Richmond F3’s first exclusive CSAUP event will be held on Saturday, January 21st. Are you ready?
Consider the following completely stupid and utterly pointless facts:
- It will be cold: On average, mid-January is the coldest time of the year in Richmond.
- It will be long: Our longest weekly workouts are 1 hour. This will be 3.
- There will be some running: 9-10 miles not including the workouts. Sippy Cup approved!
- This is not for team soccer arms: Swirly is Q’ing part of the workout.
- Suicides are on the menu: Specifically prepared by Circle K.
Men ready to step up to the challenge will meet at Dogpile in the gloom at 6 am. More details to follow!
Gnarly Goat mentioned that they have “support” for these types of things. Who will be providing drinks and snacks along the way?
Sign me up to be a running buddy for Chum or Circle K, can’t have them getting lost doing 10 miles again…
We have refuel breaks planned but no one to “man” them yet.
I’m in! I think Grabber is too!
I’m in Looking forward to it!
Come on out guys – 3 hr workout 9-10 miles of running some bootcamp mixed in – cookout afterwords – it’s a beautiful day… Lot’s of ways to participate if your not into tackling this whole thing.. You can meet the pax along the route at a certain AO – you can man the water station or help with preparing food/drinks/fire for the cookout at the end. So join us for our first CSAUP!See Sippy Cup, Circle K or Swirly with any questions..
Yes, I like the sound of this.