On behalf of Flatline….
Foggy morning for the 12 men at No Toll, and Flatline has the VQ
1 warm up lap around fields with a little stage fright to start but work out commenced:
- SSHx 30,
- Imperial Walkers X 25,
- Don Quixote X 20,
- Arm Circles-Forward X 15, Backwards X 15,
- Merkins X 10.
On to the Pavilion for Evolution 1:
Partner up – Partner 1 bear crawl across the field, Partner 2 complete 20 LBC then sprint to catch Partner 1 and flapjack. Continue across field and back
Round 2 with your partner same drill but with 10 Burpees and Crab Walks.
To the bleachers for Evolution 2:
Partner up for 3 sets of run and exercise:
- Partner 1 perform Dips AMRAP while Partner 2 runs across the field and back – flapjack.
- Same – with Imperial Walkers as the exercise
- Same – with Merkins as the exercise
Mosey to the basketball court for Evolution 3:
- Round 1 – partner squats while partner runs traditional suicides, switch
- Round 2 – Merkins and Side to side suicides
- Round 3 – Backward suicides and APDs
Ring of Fire-Diamond merkins x10 and with 2 minutes left…. X 20 LBC, X 10 Burpees.
Thank you for following my Q! Awesome way to start my Tuesday mornings!!