Eight fearless sherpas gathered at base camp for a trek up Mount Henrico. Started with the first few legs of the Fudd run and then modified. Here is how it went:
- Depart west along the lake and around the baseball field
- Left on College
- Right on Wood
- Left on Baldwin, quick jog on Westham before continuing left on Baldwin
- Left on Rock Creek
- Left on Forest
- Right on University
- 4 milers do the Arlington circle loop and then return
- Right on the road that starts with a G. Turns out it was Glendale
- Left on Julian to the top of Mount Henrico
- Return via same route
No one signed up for this morning’s Spider Run. Luckily YHC had a route in his back pocket that took us up to the highest point in Henrico. The view from the top was breathtaking! The slow incline all the way up Julian was a nice hill to tackle. There are more variations and loops available on the west side of Forest we can try.
YHC was dictating the names into his phone while driving home and noticed that TYA’s name came out as “TY essay”. That would be a great alter ego for TYA.
Two Can keeps pushing up the miles. Keep it up brother!
Great to see Back Bay out there today. Hopefully the directions weren’t too complicated. Great job to all!
- TYA may be having a rave at one of his houses for the third Wednesday in November. Details TBD
- UR Turkey Trot details here: http://www.rrrc.org/events/turkey-trot-10k-2016
- EH any friends you have in Tidewater