Seven appeared in the moonlight for this week’s variation of Spider Run. Straightforward out and back included:
- Meander through UR to River
- Left on River, cut through shopping center to Huguenot
- Cross the bridge (return for 4 miles)
- Turn right and head downstream
- Pass Rockfalls (return for 5 miles)
- Reach the ‘Z’ dam (return for just shy of 6 miles)
Great run today gentlemen. Not quite as cool and refreshing as last week but still an enjoyable run. Somehow we have never turned right when we got over the bridge, always preferring the left turn up Riverside to Cherokee.
TYA needed a little explanation as to what a dam looked like.
Saab’s GI tract is still tapering.
Marv and Sippy were joined at the hip again, garnering non-progressive comments from an unnamed member of the PAX.
Twocan came, he ran, he went. Keep it up Twocan!
Swirly likes the reflective nature of YHCs shoes. Safety first!