At 0 dark thirty and three hours after YHC awoke for his VQ 18 strong and committed men took to the field like rabid dogs ready to eat. Swirly planted the shovel flag and Flipper had the Q. The number of the day was 22 in honor of YHC’s 22nd wedding anniversary and a Team of Two beatdown was executed.
Mosey to the center of the front field for the COP:
- SSH x 22
- Arm Circles x 11 forward X 11 reverso = 22
- IW/Hillbillies X11 X11= 22
- FM/LBC X 11 x 11 = 22
The Race of Your Life
Pair up with someone you can carry and race from one line marked with glow sticks to distant line marked with glow sticks approximate distance 60-70 yards. Race went like this:
- Bear Crawl to endline Crawl Bear back meanwhile partner does 11/11 FM/LBC
- Partner Does the BearCrawl/Crawl Bear and you do 11/11 FM/LBC
- Partner Carry to endline Switch on the way back
- Wheelbarrow to endline Switch on the way back
- Sprint to endline and sprint back meanwhile partner does 11/11 FM/LBC
- Partner does sprint and you do 11/11 FM/LBC
Team of Two on the Move / No man left Behind
Paired with your teammate Indigenous People Run around the outside of the field on the sidewalk, snake back thru the field, around opposite side of the school from the parking lot ending at the shovel flag. Each two man team, runs from the back to the front and then entire Pax does 11 Merkins. We completed 1 revolution plus 2/3.
Mary Did you Know
- Ring of Fire: Pax holds six inches each while each man completes 22 two count flutter kicks.
- APD x 22 IC
- Superman/Scuba/ swimmer who knows x 22 IC
- LBC X 22 IC
- American Hammers X 22 IC
- Carolina Dry Docks x 22 IC
Numberama and Namerama YHC took us out! Cherry Busted!
Moleskin- YHC saw something today he had never seen. An AO before Swirly’s arrival. Its scary folks don’t ever do it. Thank you all for allowing me to lead today it was an honor and humbling to have a group of such strong, and powerful men, all leaders, load up and get behind you. I believe I heard Bears growling in the Darkness as that was an ambitious distance to BC/CB. But like strong men do with no quit in them we pushed thru.
The indigenous paired run was met with approval. YHC still has nightmares of his first post to F3 at No Toll. I couldn’t keep up and got left in the misty darkness of a January beatdown, splinter recovered me in a mercyful search party. So in homage as two man teams we ran and left no man behind. Note: Singlet pushed the run hard, did not quit, and was an inspiration to his team and the Pax, I see you brother. The Ring of Fire caused much groaning and had the desired effect I have appointments set for all of you this afternoon.
My Dad died when I was 12. I have since spent my life seeking and surrounding myself with a group of guys, High School wrestling, a College Fraternity, and after college a void. Now God lead me to a group that I truly needed. Hopefully I have inspired some of you because God knows I am Inspired by you guys.
- Swirly: No body works harder!
- Bleeder leaves his heart on the field running with his Robo knee(he has no business running on that thing.
- Ricky Bobby at over 50 made me keep running because he was not gonna stop.
- How Hardywood turned his life around after being fired from Curves
- The way Singlet pushed it Today
- The way Lab Rat continues to talk even when no one is listening
These are the things that inspire me everyday, and I love you for it. A special thanks goes out to M. Flipper for kicking my ass for 22 years, It ain’t always easy but its always worth it!!!