Well maybe Chum Bucket is alone, but there were ten at NoToll who were ready to get after it. Here’s how it went down:
Mosey to main lot of COP and disclaimer: Mtn Climbers, Don Quixote, Merkins, Hillbillies
Mosey to first field for something like a Crossfit WOD called Kelly: Run a lap, 30x box/bleacher jumps, 30x muscle ups, ab fun and repeato x5.
Mosey back to flag for 5 minutes of Mary
NMM: First, YHC was a bit concerned after reading the backblasts that it would be lonely at NoToll and going through the Kelly (you actually do wall ball shots instead of the muscle ups, but who has 10, 20lb medicine balls?) by yourself did not sound like fun. This concern led to the need to find just the right My Morning Jacket track while driving by UR. YHC almost took out a Spider Run participant, but maybe he needed to get to NoToll to work on those soccer arms?
YHC didn’t let the PAX know how many rounds there might be, but I honestly didn’t hear any complaints till the end when Rosie questioned my creativity. The PAX got after it, and there were strong performances all around. Rosie kept up a strong lead with he and Honey Do finishing the jumps and MUs together. Mr Roper (terrific F3 name) and FlashDance were grinding out the reps. Oyster was egged into trying to beat Rosie back to the flag (it was close), and Hyena cruised in with a smile on his face. Well done all!
- 2nd F Event Friday 1730 at The Answer- Pre Convergence chance to hang with Gnarly Goat
- CONVERGENCE 0700 Saturday, DogPile with GROW school led by Gnarly Goat at ET’s immediately following the workout
- BRR is oh so soon
- 9/17 F3 team at Reese Strong 5k: http://www.reesestrong.org/reesestrong-5k/
- 9/24 F3 Team at Spartan, see Toga or just signup
- See Flashdance if interested in Festy run, early Oct.
PS: You may want to check this out.., it could come in handy very soon: