When EF Hutton talks, the Pax listens. 15 Faithful were greeted with a cool, extra WET and gloomy, mostly upper body beatdown. Here’s how it went down.
Mosey out to street and back to basketball courts for warmup COP
- SSH x 15ish
- Don Quixote x 15ish
- Arm Circles F/B x 10ish
- Russian Soldiers x 15ish
- Mountain Climbers x 25 each leg (OYO)
In and Out (Baseline to Midcourt)
- Bear Crawl In, Merkins x 10
- Crawl Bear Out, Merkins x 10
- Forward Lunge In, Prisoner Squat x 10
- Backward Lunge Out, Prisoner Squat x 10
- Crab Walk In, Diamond Merkins x 10
- Crab Walk Out, Diamond Merkins x 10
- Step Up Burpees In
Mosey to back parking lot bleachers
Alternating Muscle Ups with Squat and Dips (20 second intervals w 10 second rest) x 3 rotations
Toppling Dominoes (derived from the Ring of Fire)
- Line up 1 or 2 PAX per curb down the parking lot, plank left hand high, start at one end, rotate to regular plank position for Merkins x 5, hold plank through end. Next PAX and so on down the line. Repeato starting at opposite end, right hand high.
2/3 Triple Check
- Balls to the Wall
- Flutter Kicks
- Run to Gate and Back
Indian Run Around Parking Lot a few times
Mosey to mini-shovel flag
After four months of weekly to twice-weekly posts, YHC decided it was time to step up and lose his V. After a few minor counting hiccups during the COP, YHC and VQ settled in and lead the PAX through a series of his favorite exercises from the past four months. Some of the PAX may have noted similarities to their own workouts, only modified so YHC can take full credit. Notable moans and groans were heard throughout the beatdown, though not sure if that was the weather or the workout.
TYA especially enjoyed the muscle ups (thank Toga for that one) and the Toppling Dominoes may appear in a Swirly Q sometime soon. YHC is not sure if TDs already exist in the F3 Nation, but would like credit for creating and naming an exercise if not.
It was an honor to step out front today and look forward to doing it again. YHC appreciates the words of encouragement and welcomes any constructive words of advice.
Fudd invites everyone to join him for golf. Will be raising money for something or someone. Contact Fudd for details.
HDHH was a great success last week and will come around again on the 3rd Wednesday of March.