10 (ten) dedicated and faithful PAX disregarded the clear signals of “messy weather” to find some adventure and pain in the #Gloom at NoToll. All were ready to rock & roll, and most (all?) were dressed ready to help dry off the pavement a bit.
Warm-up mosey out toward Robius, turn around at the beginning of the ice. Back the other way and into the woods behind the tennis courts. Just in case you forgot, there’s blocks in dem dere woods! Grab your #coupon and circle up back in the parking lot.
Don Quixote x20
Block Merkins x10
Russian Soldiers x20
Block Mountain Climbers x20
Mosey with coupon out to the back larger parking lot
Blocked Four Corners
Corner 1 – Block Curls x20
Corner 2 – Merkins x20
Corner 3 – Block Rows x10 each arm
Corner 4 – Burpees
Repeato all x3
‘Round the Lot – Clockwise this time
Leg 1 – Partner carry
Leg 2 –
Wheelbarrow Crab Walk
Leg 3 – Bear Crawl
Leg 4 –
Repeato all x2, second time around partner switch on first leg
King of Hearts
Round 1: sprint to corner, sprint back. Plank when finished
Round 2: side shuffle left to corner, sprint back. Plank when finished
Round 3: side shuffle right to corner, sprint back. Plank when finished
Grab your #coupon & head back to where the shovel flag should have been. Replace block in dem dere woods along the way
COP – 2 minutes of Mary
Alabama Prom Date x15
Freddie Mercury x20
– @Sippy Cup is so strong he broke a block. Apparently it was completely pulverized because it was nowhere to be seen after that.
– As is the case with most times that YHC is Q, there was much that we did not get to on the #weinke. You can bet that it will all make it into a future workout.
– Multiple audibles were called in this one today, most notably shortening the warm up run and multiple changes/deletions of the intended Wheelbarrow. YHC believes there was no love lost on the latter.
– HDHH tomorrow 6:00PM at The Answer (behind Mekong on Broad Street). Come one, come all!
– F3 Hampton launches in May. Plan on heading there for a Sat workout.
– Toga & Swirly charged the group to start talking up F3 at any men’s groups at church, etc. Get to it.
– Fudd has details on golf tourney. Once he sends them to YHC this space will have them too.