12 Posted for a beautiful morning at NoToll. Guess what? It rained at NoToll. It would have been odd if it hadn’t!
Mosey to center of parking lot for COP: Russian soldiers, Imperial Walkers, Scapula merkins, SSH
Mosey to field for the beginning of the myriad of burpees:
- 10 feet together burpees, run field, backwards back
- 5 feet up on bleacher burpees, run field, backwards back, 5 more with feet up
- 5 single leg burpees, bear crawl to mid field, run the rest, backwards back, 5 more single leg burpees
- 5 single arm burpees, bear crawl to mid field, run the rest, backwards back, 5 more single arm burpees
- 4 minutes of ciabatta squats getting your 6 all the way down on the bleachers
- 4 minutes of ciabatta modified muscle ups on the top bleacher
- Mosey to parking lot for 5 quickstep burpees on parking barricade
- 5 lateral quickstep burpees on parking barricade
- Mosey to tennis court for burpee shuttle run with 5 burpees at each end up to 25
Circle up for Mary: American hammers, heals to heaven, slow Freddie Mercury, Alabama prom dates- ROLL TIDE!
Lab Rat took us out
The PAX expected a Saab’esque mud fest, but Toga had more respect for the fields. YHC also recently saw a video on different styles of burpees= instant workout plan. In hindsight, the 5 rep burpees should have been replaced with 10s, but we’ll save that for another day. It turns out that there is no limit to the fun this exercise continues to provide, and the PAX did a great job with all of them.
There didn’t seem to be a lot of mumble chatter during the workout, but Wilson seemed thankful for a solid head-start on his burpee challenge. Lab Rat also informed the PAX what he wanted to do with Aisle 5 in the back of a car. Innuendo be damned.
Special thanks to Dr Evil for posting with us and not showing us up too much. Lab Rat also did a great job closing us out.