Aye! Do you ever look around your AO and think, “I wonder when we’re going to use that?” Yep, it was time we put the track to good use. 19 gathered to put toes “on the line” again and again as we all thought back to track practice. Fun was had by all.
- Mosey around baseball field for warm-up COP: 20 SSH, 10 merkins, 20 Freddy Mercury, 20 Imperial Walkers
- Mosey to track for some fun runs with plank fun between each rep: 1x 800, 1x 400, 2x 200, 2x 100
- Meet at soccer field for COP: 20 fwd lunges, 10 Clerkins, 20 Dollys
- Run to school wall for partner Peoples’ Chair and sprints down the drive, rinse and repeat. Followed by 10 derkins because the curb was just too perfect
- Mosey to back baseball filed for the #STH named “Wicked Googley:” Partner does 10 LBC and 10 dips while his buddy bear crawls down the field and runs back. Rinse and repeat.
- Run to playground for Ciabatta: alternating body rows with flutter kicks for 5 min
It turns out the men of Richmond F3 have very discerning hands, Regular calls went out during planks and merkins such as “this grass is nice.., the gravel on the track really stings.., this pavement is so much nicer than the gravel.., now I’m getting splinters from the mulch.” The princess and pea syndrome will likely result in everyone getting gloves for Xmas, #FancyHands