13 of the best that the RIC has to offer showed up for a little SOT action. 9 bootcampers + 3 runners + 1 walker launched at 530 sharp in order to get their money’s worth. Here’s what went down for the bootcampers –
Mozey to the bottom of Mt. St. Midlo and meet up with Doublemint for a little Warm-a-rama. Exercises included – SSH, Helicopters, Copperhead Squats (real deep like), Ukrainian soldiers, Donnie Q’s, Merkins and LBC’s. The PAX said adios to Doublemint and headed up to the soccer field.
- Partner up. Partner 1 runs to the midfield and back. Partner 2 completes 5 Raise the Roof’s, 5 Merkins, 5 WWII’s for 1 set. Alternate. The team completes 30 sets.
Quick 10 count and a mozey to the bottom of the Midlo parking lot.
- Partner up. Partner 1 runs to the top of the parking lot hill and back. Partner 2 completes 1 burpees, 5 lunges, 5 of some other exercise I don’t remember). Alternate. The team completes 20 sets.
Quick 10 count and a mozey to the track.
- Partner up. Partner 1 runs the stairs around the back of the bleachers, down the steps and back. Partner 2 completes 10 American Hammers, 10 Heels to Heaven and 10 Merkins. Alternate. The team completes 10 sets.
Mozey down to the second set of steps to catch the six.
- 5 sets of 5 burpees with 15 second rest in between. No partners…no nothing.
Back to the flag. Mercifully.
We welcomed Nap Pod today. NP is in the healthcare insurance field, so the PAX tried to come up with the most millennial woke name possible. NP is from the area, two kids, etc and seems like a darn good dude. Welcome Nap Pod!
- SOJ lunch at Wong’s Taco’s Thursday. Oysters may or may not be paying. Jury is still out on this one.
- Doublemint has organized a 5k walk with folks in wheelchairs on April 15th. 2.0’s encouraged to attend. Reach out to Doublemint for details.
YHC took us out in prayer.
Tough workout today men, but no one gave up. We pushed ourselves and are better for it. Thanks for letting me lead. Have a great day.