Gents, here’s an open invite to the Hardywood Family Farm in Amelia Court House, VA. This will be super low key. We’ll have burgers and hot dogs, so please bring anything else you’d like and something to share.
- When – Saturday August 22nd, 2020
- Time – 3pm ish to 8 pm ish
- Location – Amelia Court House, VA (address will be put on Slack)
- What To Bring – Families, food to share and any outdoor activity stuff you’d like to bring. If it can kill some one, don’t bring it. Otherwise, if it’s an outdoor activity you enjoy then bring it.
- Swimming – You bet. There’s a small lake to dip your toes, oars or fishing poles in the water. Best to bring a life jacket for kids if they want to get in.
- Distance From Richmond – 25 minutes from Brandermill. 45 minutes from Dogpile. Leave now if you are coming from DaVille.
If you have any questions, shoot me a text.