A beautiful morning awakened 8 glorious warriors to tackle the gloom with an enthusiasm unbeknownst to the common man. Here is how it went down:
- 30 SSH
- 15 Russian soldiers
- 10 DQ
- 15 Helicopters
- 20 merkins
- 70 LBC
- 20 APD
- Mosey to the black top for 4 corners with 10, 15, 20 & 25 escalating reps at each corner, exercises included
- WWII sit-ups
- Crab cakes
- Monkey humpers
- Mosey to the wall for a triple check with donkey kicks, flutter kicks and a run
- Mosey to Heartbreak Hill for an arch loader, that included a 25 LBC chaser at the top
- Bear crawl
- Crab walk
- Bunny hop
- Human run
- Rinse and repeat as the arch was loaded 2×2
- Mosey back to the parking lot for COT with YHC talking us out
The workout got off to an awesome start with the PAX talking about Bodo’s Q yesterday as if they were a run-on record. YHC felt like he had a standard that he would never live up to. YHC must just tip is cap to Bodos for a real beat-down at Hoedown.
Then during the triple check, YHC came running back to the donkey kick wall only to be blinded by Handshake’s creamy white thighs. They were a beacon to all within a mile, and God bless his M for having to live with those bad boys. They were not screaming “come hither.” It is an image that was burned into my retinas. I regurgitated into my mouth. Good gracious!
Great work by the PAX today. God is good all of the time!