12 Davillians including a F3 brother from Ohio and an FNG posted today for YHC’s VQ.
Mosey to basketball court, side shuffle and back pedal around the perimeter of the court before circling up.
- SSH x 20
- Imperial Walkers x 10
- Don Quixotes x 10
- Mountain Climbers x 20
- HRMs x 20
- Lunges w/ twist x 20
- Suicides on basketball court
- Starting at one end of court sprint quarter way and back to starting point, sprint to half way point then back to starting point, sprint to 3/4 way then back and sprint to other end of court then back
- Reverse – sprinting full, 3/4, 1/2 and 1/4
- Back pedal suicides – 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and full
- Reverse back pedal – full, 3/4, 1/2 and 1/4
- Mosey to soccer filed for some 4 corners
- 1st corner – 10 burpees
- 2nd corner – 10 burpees, 20 flutterkicks
- 3rd corner – 10 burpees, 20 flutterkicks, 30 squats
- 4th corner – 10 burpees, 20 flutterkicks, 30 squats and 40 SSH
- Mosey to the jungle gym for some Pyramids
- 1 pull-up followed by 2 merkins
- 2 pull-ups followed by 4 merkins
- All the way to 11 pull-ups and 22 merkins
- Mosey to curb before the flag to do variation of WWII situps (credit to Mudface). Sit at edge of curb and do a WWI situp then standup x 10.
- Nuberama and Namearama
- The Carpenter ran to Daville this morning (we might be starting a Daville breakfast club at this rate).
- Helix is the master of burpees
- The pyramid scheme is something YHC had picked up while in the Marine Corps. Its a great way to improve your pull-ups count but will leave you sore.
- YHC was very humbled by the turnout today. Its been one year since YHC started doing F3 and its been an amazing experience. I would like to thank all the F3 brothers for their support and encouragement.
- Field Day at Dogpile this Saturday. Daville needs at least 10 participants wearing red shirts.
- Welcome to F3 Minecraft. Always good to see new members.
- Mr. Belding (Ohio) had a good example of how each PAX has its own tradition. The 6 goes in the middle to introduce themselves to the PAX.
- The Carpenter took us out.
Bulkhead great VQ, you were a natural! That pyramid was no joke. There’s something about a combination of pull-ups and Merkins That smoked us all.
It was great to be back out, 10 days without a beat down is way too long.
Welcome Minecraft! Hope you’re out again soon.
Nice looking VQ, Bulkhead! Also, happy one year in F3! Hope to make a Q of yours soon. See ya in the gloom!
Wow, what a smoker! Great job, and thanks for purposely messing up the counting a couple times to give us something to rag you about early! No laughter to be had after that.
It reminded me of Jocko’s answer to a fan’s question about what exercise should you do to get better at pullups….. pullups.
Grant wait for the next one!