- Swiper isn’t feeling well but Labrat and YHC were joined by a fellow VDOT employee Alex Foraste (Foxy – for his love of motocross). We ran our usual route across the Mayo bridge, flood wall, T-pot, browns island, pipeline, and up the hill to the George Washington statue. We saw almost as many excellent examples of how to fill out a pair of yoga pants as Labrat and I saw yesterday when we did yoga at VCU. Lots of media out and about today but they weren’t interested in us so we kept on trucking. Giddy up
- Glad to finally get Alex out. He was worried about the naming process and that was keeping him away. He got a pretty tame name for Shakedown and Labrat as the whole Pax/naming committee. Hope to see him Saturday morning.
- We run just about every Wednesday at 11:30 – come join us
- signing off – short shorts shakedown
- dont know what the numbers are all about and I can’t find how to tag the workout as off the books… oh well. No data for us