Just kidding Big Data, Lab Rat wasn’t there!
YHC is just going to tell this straight, and I’m sure it will still be the source of much fun and laughter. YHC went today to donate fluids to the VCU Forensic Science Biological Samples Registry. They are in need of samples from men about our age. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for an appointment on the Google Calendar here: Forensic Science Google Calendar
- Show up for your appointment at Harris Hall South, room 2003, 1015 Floyd Avenue (the corner of Harrison and W Main).
- Donate some of your fluids.
- Receive instructions on collecting other fluids at home.
- Return your other fluids to room 2003.
- Get paid!
YHC can send the consent form with more info.
Also, YHC saw this news release about the restoration of the Pumphouse: Pumphouse Restoration Story. Since then, YHC has heard of several PAX who have already gotten involved. Perhaps we could coordinate an F3 contribution to this effort – organize here.
Finally, Shakedown is raising money for childhood cancer research, by offering to shave his head. Donate here: https://www.stbaldricks.org/teams/mypage/120717/2018