7 F3 Olympians arrived in DaVille to take part in a Olympic recap beatdown
This is how it went down:
Short mosey to the end of the parking lot
In honor of the 23rd Winter Olympia (All IC – 23 reps each)
- SSH, Invisible Jump Rope, Crab Cakes, Dying Cockroach, Merkins OYO, Arm Circle (all small;11 1/2 forward, 11 1/2 backwards)
Mosey to the front of the school and access road
Road to the Olympic – It was estimate these games cost $10 billion dollars.
- 10 2ct “Korean” Hammers at each light post (total of 10 light post)
Mosey to the bus loop
Got Medals? – A total of 30 countries received medals in these game (A Olympic record)
- 4 Corners – 30 Decline Merkins, 30 Donkey Kicks, 30 Dips, 30 WWII Sit-ups
Who Had the Most? Norway had a total of 39 medals (A Olympic record)
- 39 PLT each
Mosey to the tennis Court
USA!! USA!! – USA had 23 medals (4th overall) and 9 Gold medals (4th overall)
- 9 minutes of Old Glory – 23 Merkins, 23 Squats, 23 American Hammers, 23 WWII Sit-ups
Mosey back to the SF
1 MOM – Red bull American Hammers
Numerama, Namerama, Announcements, Opus took us out.
YHC has been a big of the Olympics dating back to his earliest memory of the 1996 summer games in Atlanta when the Olympic torch came through Richmond.
The PAX really crushed it today. They were able to push through the exercises while still heckling YHC. During the Road to the Olympics there was some questions about what “light poles” to stop at and it seemed that YHC may after a mutiny on his hands. He was sure to rain them in by adding 10 Burpees at the end. Your welcome!
Glad to have Wheelie and Pick 2 back out as regulars.
Phonics was killing it today nearly lapping the PAX during the mini Old Glory
- Breaking Bread for March needs a Q. Please sign up so we don’t have to hear from LabRat.