Eight noble warriors clanged some KB metal in the gloom this morning. Here is how it went down:
- Arm circles
- Dead man hang
- Catch me if you can – partner up, one man carries 2 KBs while the other does 10 burpees and runs to the loop until he catches up; rinse and repeat 4x each PAX member
- KB escalator (10, 15, 20, 25 reps)
- KB press
- Skull crushers
- Overhead pulls
- Sumo squats
- KB curls
- Lawnmower pulls, each arm
- Mosey to the benches – 15 step-ups each leg (on the extra high benches) and 18 WWII sit-ups
- Mosey to the flag for COT with YHC taking us out
What a great compliment from Handshake for YHC today, “your Q’s lack energy but they can be deceptively brutal.” The KB escalator will leave some reminders for the PAX in the coming days. Great work by the PAX today.
Convergence on Memorial Day at Tredegar at 7 am.
God is good all of the time!