A PAX of 15 celebrated YHC’s birthday Q on this glorious Gridiron Saturday. Here is how it went down:
- Arm circles
- Dead man hang
- Suzanne Somers
- 48s – run the football field with 12 reps of an exercise at each 25 (48 reps total)
- WWII sit-ups
- Squat thrusters
- 2x crab cakes
- Chuck Norris
- Side crunches – each side
- 48 APDS to cool down
- Mosey to the pull-up bars – 6 cycles of 8 pull-ups (or jerkins) and 8 step-ups (each leg) for 48 total reps of each
- 48 second elbow plank
- Mosey back to the football field
- 48 second wall sit
- 48 yard sprints until time
- COT with YHC taking us out
Welcome to Spotify. Apparently when Gomer asks an 18 year-old the first album bought, he looks at you like you have a hole in your head. Great to have Lighthouse back today, and it is always good to have Gypsy talking incessantly as if he were a 14 year old girl.
Convergence is coming on Monday, May 29th at Tredegar. The PAX gets started at 7 am.
Celebrate the moms in your life tomorrow. God is good all of the time!