Five dudes got swole for another Flex Friday at Satan’s Hill.
Warmorama: SSH,ISW,CHS,Merkins,Werkins, APD, LBCs,Hip Flexor stretches, OYO stretch 60 seconds.
What we did:
Part 1: Mudslide busted out the flex bands of pain. Using flex bands, Pax completed rounds of:
- Heisman leaps – With flex band around waist, A man leaps left and right heisman style while B man holds flex band for resistance for sixty seconds (2x)
- Side Shuffles – With flex band around waist, A man shuffles to side as far as possible while B man holds flex band for resistance for sixty seconds. 2x
- Left/Center/Right drill – With flex band around waist, A man faces 3 sets of bands (left, center, and right) about 10 ft in front. B man holds flex band and calls out left/center/right. On these commands, A man has to sprint forward and touch said band. Pax completed 2x sixty seconds sets.
- Hill sprint: With flex band around waist, A man sprints about 30 yards up Satan’s Hill while B man holds flex band for resistance. 2x.
Tough drills. Intense for both the holder and the active man.
Part 2: Moseyed back to flag area and grabbed our beautiful Cinderblocks.
- Farmers carry down to rock pile (left arm)
- Farmers carry back to pool area (right arm)
- Hallelujah carry back to rock pile
Grab a rock coupon, chose wisely for super sets as follows:
- Cindy Curls (10-15 reps)/Rock Coupon OH tricep extension (10/15 reps). 3x
- Cindy OH Press (10-15 reps)/Rock Coupon Fwd lat raise (10/15 reps). 3x
- Cindy Bench Press (10-15 reps)/Rock Coupon WW2 (10/15 reps). 3x
Outro: Numbers and Names.
- Support our Pax at the various AOs tmw
- Lots of 2nd F stuff going on. See Slack
Prayers – YHC took us out