A lucky 7 descended upon the Gridiron, sans of any plane tickets to Honduras or dreams of frozen triangles. With a little red @$$ on the Q, here is how it went down:
- Parking lot tracers
- Arm circles
- Suzanne Somers
- Mosey to the SHMS football pasture for a one-man Dora – each PAX member divides the exercises into 5 increments, with a 100 yard run between each set
- 100 HRM
- 200 squats
- 300 LBC
- Mosey to the entry road for a curb crawl – 1 to 6 down to 1
- Mosey to the Pavilion for a 3x check
- Mosey to the football field for a jack Webb
- 2 laps around the football field
- COT with YHC taking us out
Great work from the PAX today. T-claps to Polly and Whitesnake on their pre-run. YHC started with a little red @$$ and the high rep, one-man Dora. Many thanks to the PAX for persevering.
Prayers for those that have recently lost loved one. Prayers for Fudd, Pigskin and Gomer on their trip.
God is good all of the time!