Looking forward to seeing everyone for the 8 year convergence at 0730 at GridIron!
- Bring your shovel flag.
- If you dont have one, we are going to have a workshop in the next few weeks.
- We will have coffee, gatorade, and bagels after the workout.
- Venmo Gypsy or myself if you want to cover part of the cost.
- probably could use another cooler with ice.
- If anyone wants to bring anything else, let me know
- No worries if you miss this detail, we should park in front of the school if we can.
- The Tuckahoe Tomahawks have football with setup starting at 8. So it will be a little busy. To get to that lot you need to take the very first right to the school coming from Short Pump, right after kid med.
- Even if you are IR or cannot make the workout, we would love to see you out there at 830.
- Contact PAX you have not seen for a while. This should be like a homecoming.
- Reply in Slack for HC so that we can get an idea of the size of the PAX.
For a little fun go back and look at the first few posts:
- 2014 Launch: https://f3rva.org/2014/09/20/
- Pre Launch
See if you dont learn a few things you didnt know before.