A daunting dozen shook off the morning dew to embrace the morning suck. Here is how it went down:
- Arm Circles
- Dead man hang
- Suzanne Somers
- Mosey to the football field for laps of luxury
- 1st lap – 10 burpees at each 50 2x, 15 HRM at end zone 2x, bear crawl across field 2x, 20 WWII sit-ups after bear crawls 2x
- 2nd lap – 10 burpees at each 50 2x, 15 CDD at the end zone 2x, crab walk across the field 2x, 20 2x flutter kicks 2x after crab walks
- 3rd lap – 10 burpees at each 50 2x, 15 manmaker merkins at end zone 2x, lunge across field 2x, 20 reverse crunches after lunging 2x
- Lindsay – dips and heels to heaven
- Curb crawl up to 7
- Mosey back to parking lot for a 3x check – run, wall sit, side lunges
- COT with YHC taking us out
Convergence at 7:30 am at Gridiron next week. Celebrating 8 years. Parking at Pouncey Tract Park and SPMS.
Great work from the PAX today. Thankful for the fellowship. Good work men!
God is good all of the time!