Always 70 and Sunny
Always 70 and Sunny

Long legs, short legs, all legs


5 not so regular, regulars made their way to SOT to see what Doozy had on his mind. After Bobber explained how he woke up with leg cramps, YHC explained how today was going to be a leg day.

5:30 off to work out the cramps

COP in the bus lot

Dead Man Hangs, DQs, Helicopters, Imperial Walkers, Merkins, LBCs

Mosey around the back of the school with some Lunges, Butt Kickers and High Knees thrown in for fun

On the hill for a 5 man Triple Check, Partner (set) one does wall sits (low), Partner (set) two does Ball Dippers while Partner (single) 3 runs up the hill and back

Mosey walk up the hill to the cone half way for some elevens

Bernie to the top of the hill do 1 Squat Jump, run back down do 10 Squats, repeto always equaling 11

Mosey to the track for another 5 man tripple check. Partner (set) 1 does Smirf Jacks, Partner (set) 2 does Calf Raises, Partner 3 (single) runs up the steps and back

Mosey walk towards the flag but stop at the back wall for some Hoe Downs. Wall sit arms up over head IC touch the knees, feet, knees and back over head. 20 times first set, 15 second, 10 third and BTTF

Numbers / Names YHC took us out


YHC had a fairly good idea of what he wanted to focus on this morning however no idea how to do it. Opportunity often meets necessity when we don’t have a plan and just go with what God gives us. 99% of F3 is just showing up and being present the other 1% is what comes natural when the time comes. You show up to a beatdown (yah it’s tough) you do it, You show up to a 2nd F event you get to know someone on a different level, You show up to a 3rd F event you dig even deeper and find out more about you.

Show up and be present, good things will happen.


About Author

Comments have been shifted to Slack. Please post all comments on backblasts in Slack.