14 noble warriors came out on a holiday weekend for a classic you vs. you F3 beat-down. Here is how it went down:
- Parking lot tracers
- Arm circles
- Suzanne Somers
- One man Dora on the football field – divide the reps into 5 segments with a run across the football field in-between:
- 100 HRM
- 200 Squats
- 300 LBC
- Curb crawl – ascending to 10 incline/decline merkins
- 4x check with run, balls-to-the-ball toe taps, lunges, WWII sit-ups
- Mosey to back to the cushion playground for Mary
- Reverse crunches
- Ring of fire
- COT with YHC taking us out
Great work from the PAX. As usual, White Deer had some smart @$$ comments. Gypsy kept whining. Pigskin counted in a different language. Good to be home! Strong efforts from Bedpan and Mariner, and good to see Blue Moon hobble in at the end to see the PAX.
Convergence on Monday at Batteau AO. Check Slack and social media details. Tater is hosting folks on the 4th, but really it is just dudes that want to drink beer. You might want to reach out to him if women and children will want to attend.
Prayers for those recovering, including Gomer Pyle’s COVID family.
God is good all of the time!