A six-pack of KB warriors assembled in the morning mist for KB beat-down. Here is how it went down:
- Cherry pickers
- Arm circles
- 4 corners – 10, 15, 20 & 25 reps with KB lunges between corners
- High pulls
- Shoulder presses
- Run the bus loop
- 11s – sit ‘n presses and KB hammers
- 3x check – run, overhead pulls, and KB presses
- Ring of fire – 10 merkins
- COT with YHC taking us out
Great work by the PAX, and good to see Bedpan. It was a quieter work-out today with no White Deer, and sans Pigskin, we stuck to one language.
Prayers for Ukraine, Lab Rat, Gypsy and others with unspoken ailments.
No blood drive on June 4th. See you at the convergence on Monday.
God is good all of the time!