18 hungry men craving some Gumbo showed up for a 70 and sunny feast at the Fields of NoToll. Rumor had it Old Glory would be making an appearance, and it did…sort of. The flag was planted and this is what transpired…
Mosey to back lot and circle up for COT, including
SSHs, DQs, Helicopters, Copperhead Squats, Imperial Walkers, Tempo Merkins, Flutter Kicks and LBCs
OG Walk-through – Gumbo wants everyone to be prepared, so we walked through the OG corners
- Starting in corner 1 – 20 merkins OYO and plank for SIX; mosey to next corner
- Corner 2 – 20 good form jump squats, Al Gore for the SIX, when SIX arrived, 20 more jump squats together (No Man Left Behind); Mosey to brown-water Corner 3
- Corner 3 – 10 Burpees and Al Gore – 3 more burpees with the SIX; mosey to Corner 4
- Corner 4 – 20 WWII sit-ups, then go pick up SIX and lunge in; 10 WWIIs in cadence
Mosey to the Pavilion
- Bench work – 10 steps ups, 10 Derkins, 10 Dips. As many sets as you can until SIX arrives
- Triple Check – Run across the field, HRMs, Slow Deep Squats
- Al Gore
Mosey back to basketball courts with some shuffles and backpedaling mixed in. And a bear crawl under the hypothetical gate that happened to be open today.
- Plank – Bear Plank sets
- Alternating Shoulder Taps
- Reverse crunches
- Flutter Kicks
BTTF, COT, Numbers, Names, Prayer
There has been a call to bring back Old Glory, and Gumbo will answer the call on April 12 (delayed just for you Bullseye!), and YHC will commit to making it a quarterly thing at NoToll. So get ready to test yourselves and see results. For today, it was a dry-run, walk-through of sorts and bro-code style. Props to Florence and Rosie and others who left no man behind today and Tclaps to Soultrain for pushing through and even starting off with some Broga today. Well done. Keep posting brother, you will see the results and the strength (physically and mentally).
Strong numbers today, gents. Keep it up. You’re on notice. Be ready 4/12.
No More Gumbo For You!
Great job gents. Thanks for letting me lead.
That was a delicious bowl of Cajun soup served up this morning. Enjoyed it