A remnant of 18 faithful brothers posted to Dogpile knowing full well what a Tryhard Q would entail. With a chorus of birdsong regaling the forecast of sunny and 70, the PAX dug deep to hammer out this beatdown:
- Mosey to Amphitheater
- Variable IC warmerama reps, broken up with x3 mixed amphitheater ascents (box jumps, bear crawl, crab walk) and reps at the top (x5 Dips + x5 Derkins) before returning to the bottom for more IC fun
- Mosey out to Carillon Field for a LINDSEY:
- 30 down to 10: Variable Merkins (different merkin form for each set)
- 10 up to 30: Smokers (Leg Lifts)
- SIPPY CUP led a smoker Mary set for the front runners
- Mosey to the Rusty Cage
- TRIPLE CHECK:
- PAX 1: Pullups
- PAX 2: Jerkins
- PAX TIMER: x20 LT Dan’s (audible called to make it x15 Lt Dan’s)
- Mosey back to the Field for 50’s:
- Q calls an exercise, 1st to reach x50 reps calls out and entire PAX sprints to other end.
- Exercises were 2-ct AmH’s, Groiners, Hello Dolly’s, and Hydraulic Squats
- Sprints were 50%, then 75%, then 25%, then 100%.
Mosey BTTF & 2MOM
- Counterama # 18
- Announcerama (see Comments)
- GOMER PYLE took the PAX out in Prayer
NMS: Gorgeous Spring morning at Dogpile with a great big beautiful PAX hungry for a challenge. YHC has been attending the new SOJ Sat workout “Rock-N-Roll” which is a GREAT AO, but there’s something special about Dogpile – was great to be back! The Rusty Cage Triple Check proved more of a challenge than most of us could handle, but the PAX put out hard this morning and did a great job with the COP’s. BB title stemmed from Mumble Chatter about “floaters in the eye”, and Gomer Pyle’s question of whether ejaculate in the eye is harmful – to which the Doctor replied no, and in fact it may well be a healthy form of lubricant. The chatter digressed from there… Always a pleasure to lead gentlemen, THANK YOU for the honor! SYITG, DTH
– Prayers & Tclaps for Doublemint embarking on a professional course correction to work for himself and provide ProBono work for those in need!
– GLOW Run tomorrow (Sun) – meet at the New Market Club House at 5pm
Jerkins straight into Pull Ups = no bueno. That triple check was painful. Thankfully you at least audibled from 20 Lt Dans to 15…thanks for the Q and congratulations to Doublemint!
Whole thing was painful but a good painful. Well done DTH!
DTH,, nice beat down… never disappoint!
Killer Q (as always from DTH), congrats D-Mint on an inspiring career move (apparently you gotta watch yourself when getting advice from Hardywood) and a special shout-out to Neutral for fantastic conversation over coffee! Sippy Cup, great to see you back. And lastly, Handshake, where were you?
A couple F3 Brother Friday night events kept me away, but today I got extra sleep and went to Gridiron.
Thank you for thinking of me.