Eight strong men including a visitor from Hampton Roads showed up for the beatdown in a beautiful morning. Here is how it went:
Mosey to the Carillon Courtyard for some warm-ups: Arm circle x10 (both direction), DQ x10, Helicopters x10, SSH x10, LBC x 20, Merkins x10, Scorpion Kicks x10 OYO.
- Circumnavigate Carillon Field, running lengths, bearcrawl far end, returning to the courtyard to complete reps IC for the SIX.
- Round 1: 20X Merkins, Round 2: 20X LBC, Round 3: 20X American Hammers, Round 4: SSH x 20.
- Mosey to the amphitheater for quadruplet-triple check
- Partner 1 box-jump up stairs and run back down
- Partner 2 WW2 sit-ups
- Partner 3 dip
- Partner 4 lieutenant dance
- Accumulating incline Merkins up stairs
- Partner Wheelbarrow around the circle
We welcome Funny Car to RVA and he came here since his mother passed away. Bodos took us out.