A quiet PAX with one notable tardy member assembled for a beastly workout in the early morning gloom. Here is how it went down:
- Arm Circles – big and small
- KB Beast in the bus loop (10 reps at each stop with a different way to carry the KB between stops)
- Sit ‘n press with back carry
- High pulls with right-handed overhead carry
- Curls with left-handed overhead carry
- Swings with death crawl
- Sumo squat with around the worlds as we move
- COT with YHC taking us out
White Deer was surprisingly quiet as the morning started. That meant the PAX could hear Gypsy roll in at 5:31 am NASCAR-style. Only appropriate for this Charlotte transplant to use his sports car to make such a noticable entrance after a night of “holiday cheer.” Hard to talk smack on the PAX member that was posting 2x this morning with a post-KB running workout. Enjoy that nap this afternoon Gypsy.
Solid work from the PAX today as the death crawls were reminiscent of the murder bunnies from Iron PAX.
The F3 10 year is now in October. Start preparing your body for CUSAPs and your liver for fellowship.
God is good all of the time!