A beautiful morning awaited 10 magnificent warriors on the Gridiron. With 1 hour to burn, here is how it went down:
- Dead man hang
- Arm circles
- Suzanne Somers
- Mosey to the turf field to find out girls soccer warm-ups were in full force
- Mosey to the pull-up bars for an 11 with pull-ups and step-ups at the Pavilion picnic tables
- Mosey through the woods to the back of the school to the tennis courts for a lap of luxury
- 3 rounds with 20 exercises at each diagonal corner, 10 burpees at the midpoint of the long portion of the rectangle and an arch loader movement through the short portions of the rectangle
- Arch loader rounds – bear crawl, crab walk, cheetah sprint
- Total reps
- 60 burpees
- 40 merkins
- 40 HRM
- 40 Carolina dry docks
- 40 WWII sit-ups
- 40 LBC
- 40 flutter kicks
- Mosey back to the parking lot for a ring of fire
- COT with YHC taking us out
Great work from the PAX today. Great to have Spit visit Gridiron, and to have our marathoners back in the fold. 210 merkin reps today for the November challenge, and the PAX were true gentlemen in letting the young girls warm-up on the turf soccer field. Good to be with these men today for a modest beat-down. Plenty of arm work, so no complaints there.
There will be a Thanksgiving convergence at 6 am. Please look for announcements on location. YHC already forgot.
God is good all of the time!