Five regulars and one visitor from the north made their way to the Twin Team gloom for a beatdown that went something like this:
Mosey to the Swamp
SSHs, DQs, Cherry Pickers (or collared pickers or whatever), Russian Soldiers, Sugar Sticks (aka Flutter Kicks), Freddie Mercury’s, LBCs
10 Burpees, run a lap around the track
15 Lunges (each leg), run a lap
20 Imperial Walkers (each leg), run a lap
25 Merkins, run a lap
30 Plank Jacks, run a lap
35 Squats, run a lap
Short mosey to the endzone.
Bear crawl to the 25 yard line, turn around Broad Jump back to start (after every 5 Broad Jumps, do 3 Burpees)
Repeato to the 50 yard line.
Mosey to BWES jungle gym
Pull-ups and Merkins
Names, Numbers, Announcements, Prayer Requests, YHC took us out.
- Thanksgiving Day convergence at Mary
- Black Friday run at Forest Hill Park – is there a Pre-blast for this somewhere?
- November merkin challenge is in full force – we got in somewhere around 110-115 merkins this morning
- Prayers for Don Draper’s dad and Spit’s aunt who are in the hospital with COVID
- Prayers for YHCs grandma and family
YHC was looking to get a little bit of mileage in this morning. According to the watch, we got in 3 miles as part of the beatdown.
Nice to have Spit at Twin Team this morning as he continues on his personal tour.
Lots of chatter today. The complaints regarding the wetness of shoes and gloves during the Killer Bs was hilarious.
Today’s title quote comes from OC, who, immediately following COT, turned to Don Draper and said “We forgot to pray for your scrotum.” It really doesn’t get more title worthy than that.
Have a great Friday everyone!