A beautiful, cool morning greeted 10 noble warriors at the Gridiron. A full body beatdown awaited each man, and here is how it went down:
- 30 SSH
- 15 IW
- 10 DQ
- Arm circles – 10 small, 5 big/front and back
- Suzanne Somers – 20 each leg
- 20 merkins
- 60 LBC
- Mosey to the turf field for a one-man Dora
- 100 HRM
- 200 squats
- 300 LBC
- Mosey to pull-up bars for a de-escalator
- Start at 8 pulls up with a chaser of 25 2x flutter kicks and work down to one with same chaser
- Mosey to the football field a mini-Montana
- 6 20 yard bear crawls
- 6 50 yard runs
- 6 20 yard crab walks
- Circle up for a ring of fire
- COP with YHC taking us out
Great work by the PAX today. Solid pace for the full 60 minutes, with the added bonus of Splinter and Corn Beef joining the Gridiron PAX this morning. YHC enjoyed the occasional Gridiron Q as it has been observed that it has become a harder Q to get with the PAX. As always, the workout was followed by great fellowship at Einsteins afterward. Value my time with these men!
Continued prayers for various guys, including for all of our kids in school, K through college. Lots of transition, patience and grace needed as it is tough for all.
Don’t forget the shoe drive if you have any gently used shoes.
God is good all of the time!