3rd F (Faith)
- Thank you Greenbow for the powerful words to take us out this morning.
- Next Virtual 3rd F will be hosted by BoBerry on Tuesday October 13th. Mark it on your calendar now so you don’t have any reason to not be there.
2nd F (Fellowship)
- Lots going on right now (See Slack for more details on the below)
- Sit and Sip men’s retreat this weekend in Amelia Courthouse
- 100 mile RVA relay run
- October RVA shoe drive
- Apparently everyone is looking for junior size golf clubs too??
- If you are not on slack DM your email and i can send you a link to join
1st F (Fitness)
Currahee is a running AO so its pretty easy to plan but much harder to execute. Today’s route was a big figure 8 for 5.5 miles that allowed for a cut of to drop miles if needed. As the Q, you spend a lot of time ping-ponging back and forth to make sure the front crew knows the next turn and the back crew is hanging in there.
Mubblechatter was ample this morning with discussions ranging from needing to get rid of excess CO2 to why Karens blow there horns at you in the morning while you are running to pax members looking to step up across the region to begin working out a SLT in RVA with a growth plan and regional focus.
I look forward to seeing many of you this weekend.
Friday is calling.. gotta go.
John (Gypsy) Boles